An Associate editor or a reviewer can accept/decline any new invitation. To do:
- Sign in to journal with the "AE or Reviewer" role
- Go to "New Invitation." There you have two options:
- By "Accept," it will be assigned to your assignments.
- By "Decline," this manuscript will be returned to the role which invited you. In the case of a decline, please write your reason(s).
- Reviewers/AEs can "Decline" any invitation. To do: We request them to write a reason for rejection.
- A list of declined documents could be found in the Reviewers' area.