How to Add comments on a Galley Proof? Last Update : 2022-08-02 11:17:52
Galley Proof is a primary pdf file produced by the publisher and is ready to be reviewed by the editors and the authors. They can add their comments to the pdf file and inform the publisher of more corrections.
- Only the corresponding author can add comments.
- A galley proof should be replied within the first 5-7 days from sending an email to the corresponding author using a clear indication of any changes.
How to add a comment(s) on a PDF proof file?
Tutorial Video: Youtube | Aparat
- Sign in to your journal account and click on "In Press" articles
- Download the pdf from the website and work on your computer using Adobe Acrobat or other similar software to add comments
- Add comments on the pdf using pdf software like Adobe Acrobat or similar software. Watch this video (Youtube | Aparat)
- Upload the commented PDF file with all notes online via your account in the journal. Click on the "Proof" button on the website.
- Watch the above tutorial videos to learn more about the proof area.
In case of any problem, be free to contact us.
To know more about In press articles, click here.