Flags Last Update : 2022-01-17 22:56:44
Flags are used to mark or group some documents or people in Brieflands journals. To see the name of a flag, go above on a flag and read its hover.
- EIC can add/edit/view flags.
- The authors can see some of the flags.
How to Add/remove a Flag by EIC?
To add a flag, the EIC or any other authorized roles must:
- Search the document and find it
- Click the document title and go to the document details
- Go to the "Manuscript Flags" Menu
- Find the flag and click the "Add/remove Flag" icon
- Refresh the page and see the added flag