Brieflands Advertisement Policy
- The inclusion of advertisements in our journals is independent of editorial decisions. Brieflands does not endorse or recommend any product or service advertised in Brieflands publications.
- Brieflands reserves the right to reject any advertisement for the following reasons:
- If it contradicts the objectives of Brieflands
- If the product or service advertised appears to be harmful to health
- If the identification of the advertiser or the product/service is unclear
- If there's any plagiarism in the text, content, or artwork
- If it contains content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature
- Brieflands has the right to withdraw any advertisement, even after online deployment, at any time if requested by the EIC or Publisher.
- Brieflands will not permit any drug-specific targeted campaign linked to a specific article.
- All drug-specific campaign advertisements must promote correct and rational use, and must not be misleading.
- Brieflands does not accept any “advertorial” content. Sponsored supplements must be identified.
- We provide information about complaints concerning advertisements on the Advertisements page.
Advertising Complaints Policy
- If you have any complaints about an advertisement, please contact us at Support.
Advertising Standards Committee
- The Advertising Standards Committee investigates complaints about published medical advertisements and ensures compliance with the Ethical Codes of Advertising.
How to Submit Your Request for Advertising a Service or Product in Brieflands Journals?
- Please visit this page and submit your request.
- There are three positions available on our websites for advertisements. We offer different pricing based on the number of journal visitors (less than 1000 or more than 1000 visitors per day), we offer different pricing. For more information about the costs, please contact us.
- Position 1: Homepage, right-sidebar, 290*200 pixel, top
- Position 2: Homepage, right-sidebar, 290*200 pixel, middle
- Position 3: Article Full Text, right-sidebar, 290*200 pixel, middle