- All editorial members, reviewers, and authors must confirm and obey rules defined by COPE.
- The corresponding author is the main owner of the article so she/he can withdraw the article when it is incomplete (before entering the review process or when a revision is asked for).
- Authors cannot make major changes in the article after acceptance without a serious reason.
- All editorial members and authors must publish any kind of correction honestly and completely.
- Any notes of plagiarism, fraudulent data or any other kinds of fraud must be reported completely and will be investigated carefully based on the rules of COPE.
Publishing Ethics Issues
Last Update: 2020-11-01 15:04:28