How to add an Author during submission?
- In the "Authors" tab, the manuscript owner can add all authors. Enter the author's E-mail in the E-mail section and click the search:
- If the author was NOT registered in one of the Briefland journals: Then you will be able to register the author by filling in the required information, including first name, middle name, last name, and academic degree.
- If the author was already registered in one of the Briefland journals: The author's information will be shown automatically.
- Change Authors orders: You can re-order the authors' order by clicking the sign button at the left column of this table and clicking the "Save Order" button.
- The Corresponding Author is usually the senior author who provides the intellectual inputs and designs and approves the protocols to be followed in the study and can be one or more. Only "corresponding authors" can see actions for re-submission or payment for their articles.