An "Open Peer Review" process is making the details of all review processes (including reviewers, associate editors, and EICs' comments) as "Public" as it is agreed by EIC, Authors, and reviewers.
Advantages of OPR:
- To create more transparency, constructiveness, and tactful comments of the peer review process,
- more motivations for all involved roles in the review process,
- increase authors' satisfaction from the review process
- A complete list of all published reviewer's comments (OPR) with a direct link to the articles could be found in the below table. Simultaneously, you may find this list on each of our journal's homepage (at the top of the homepage).
- This list is a dynamic list and will be updated automatically after publishing each peer review (OPR).
- Please contact us in case of any further questions or inquiries.
|Article ID||Download OPR||Article Title||E-PUB|
|98209||Download||The Effect of High-Intensity Interval Training on Liver Enzymes in Active and Inactive Women||2019-11-9|