Definition of Post Publication Feedback:
Briefland allows debate post-publication either on a journal site through letters to the editor. The EIC will read all readers' comments, and there are mechanisms for correcting, revising, or retracting articles after publication. One of the latest peer reviews of a manuscript that occurs after publishing is called "Post-publication peer review or feedback."
The traditional peer review in academic journals (external peer review) faced lots of criticism like lack of clarity and lack of proper and enough evidence on their judgments. The problem of "best judgment" during a peer review is always like a nightmare for both authors and editors. Recently and thanks to the improvement of digital communications technology, a new sort of peer review has been made titled "post-publication peer review." In this method, the public will judge articles just after their publishing. All researchers are welcome to add their comments via an online form. If EIC approves comments from a reader, it will be published at the article web page's end. Discussing the strengths and weaknesses of a scholarly scientific publication can now happen in real-time and take place globally.
Readers can send their comments.
EIC can approve or trash any comments via their admin panel. We send a comment to trash if:
- Related to Galley proof PDF: Any comments related to the PDF galley proof from authors will be trashed immediately. Authors must submit their comments of a PDF only by submitting a ticket at as it is already mentioned in the proof email.
- Any commercial or business advertisement: will be trashed immediately. Look at the " Advertising Policy."
- Any spam message.
How to Submit a Comment:
- Readers can put their comments on all published articles. On behalf of our editorial board, we welcome all valuable readers' comments.
- Please refer to the end of the article's full text and fill out the online form to submit your comments. We will review them and publish them as soon as possible.
- We hope to receive your valuable comments and forward them to our authors.