Reply to Reviewers
Step I) Reply to comments ONE by ONE
- Author(s) must reply to all reviewers' comments in a separate word file, point by point.
- It is suggested that author(s) write both questions (from reviewers) and their answers one by one.
- Q: [reviewer's first question]
- R: [author's first reply]
- Then this reply file must be uploaded during submitting a revision.
Step II) Highlight Changed Parts in Manuscript Word File
- Furthermore, author(s) are requested to upload revised word file with highlighted parts. It means that all changes of a word file must be highlighted.