In "Manage Manuscripts," users can see different menus based on their roles.
1. New Submission
- My New Submissions Waiting for Screening by the Publisher
- Manuscripts Sent Back to Me by the Publisher.
2. Manuscripts in the Review Process: Manuscripts are in the journal's review process, and there is no need for any action in this step.
3. Manuscripts with a Decision
- Minor Revision: These manuscripts need minor revision and must be resubmitted.
- Major Revision: These manuscripts need major revision and must be resubmitted.
- Rejected: No more action is needed.
- Accepted Articles
4. Articles in the Publishing Process
- On Hold
- In Press Articles
- Published Articles