- Write tables at the end of the manuscript. Every table must be written on a separate page.
- Each table should have borders with normal style without any colored row or column.
- The style of a table should be simple.
- Each cell must contain only one paragraph or one line.
How to draw a standard table:
- A sample of the table:
Header 1 Header 2 Header 3 Header 4 First Column 1 Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3 First Column 2 Cell 4 Cell 5 Cell 6 First Column 3 Cell 7 Cell 8 Cell 9
- The text direction of the table should be Left-to-Right as the whole manuscript (Red Arrow).
- Align text should be on the left also (Green Arrow).
- If you have already drawn your table, you should apply the above steps in addition to changing table properties, as shown in the figure below.