Briefland Advertisement Policy
- Advertisements included in our journals are independent of editorial decisions. Briefland does not recommend or endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement in Briefland publications.
- Briefland reserves the right to reject any advertisement which is:
- Against goals of Briefland
- Advertising for products or services seems to be harmful to health
- Identification of the advertiser and the product or service is not clear
- Any plagiarism in text or content or artwork
- Relate to the content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature
- Briefland has the right to withdraw any advertisement even after online deployment at any time if the EIC or Publisher requests its removal.
- Briefland will not allow any treatment or drug-specific targeted campaign linked to a specific article.
- All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns should encourage correct and rational use and not be misleading.
- Briefland does not accept any “advertorial” content, and sponsored supplements must be indicated as such.
- We include any information about complaints concerning advertisements on the Advertisements page.
Advertising complaints policy
- In case of any complaints against an advertisement, please get in touch with us at:
Advertising Standards Committee
- The Advertising Standards Committee investigates complaints about published medicines advertisements and ensures compliance with the Ethical Codes of Advertising.
How to Submit your request for advertising a service or products in Briefland Journals?
- There are three available positions on our websites for adding an advertisement. Based on the journal visitors (less than 1000 visitors per day or more than 1000 visitors per day), we have proposed different prices. To know more about the costs, please contact us.
- Position 1: Homepage, right-sidebar, 290*200 pixel, top
- Position 2: Homepage, right-sidebar, 290*200 pixel, middle
- Position 3: Article Full Text, right-sidebar, 290*200 pixel, middle