The author of our journals must declare their disclosure using the below commitments:
Text of Author Disclosure in Briefland Journals:
I, on behalf of all co-authors, as the corresponding author by accepting the below statement, confirm that:
- I have reviewed and complied with the relevant Instructions to Authors, the Ethics in Publishing policy, and Conflicts of Interest disclosure.
- I also assign the journal the copyright for my manuscript and any other data intended for publication in the manuscript and will not submit or publish any part in any form or language if the article is accepted for publication.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in my article.
- The article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Once submitted, the manuscript cannot be withdrawn or sent elsewhere.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
- Even after provisional acceptance, the editors reserve the right to edit, shorten, modify, or reject submitted manuscripts due to English grammar, clarity, space limitations, journal style, or the editors' preference.
- The editors may wish not to publish or disclose the reason for the rejection of a manuscript. The editor, editorial team, or publisher will not be held liable or held responsible for any shortcomings or mistakes in published manuscripts regarding contents disclosed therein, including but not limited to drug dosage, methodology, surgical technique, etc.
- Medical ethics guideline issues are the responsibility of the authors (patient identity disclosure, research ethics, etc).
- Statements and opinions expressed in the chapters are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of the editors or publisher.
- No responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained in the published articles.
- The publisher assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury to persons or property arising from using the articles' materials, instructions, methods, or ideas.
- If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this publishing agreement and that I am signing on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.