Download Informed Consents Samples
- Some samples of Informed Consent of clinical studies could be download below:
- Link to WHO webpage including all other templates of informed consent
Which types of articles need Informed Consent?
The below table describes the requirement of informed consent in different types of manuscripts.
|Manuscript Type||Patient Informed Consent|
|Case Reports||required ***|
- * : Veterinary clinical cases: For studies using client-owned animals, a high standard (best practice) of veterinary care and an informed client consent statement should be included in the Materials and Methods section.
- * : Animal Studies: The ethical review committee approval, and the international, national, and/or institutional guidelines followed regarding the animal's welfare is strongly required in these types of studies.
- ** : In vitro studies on human or animal tissues are obliged to show "ethical approval code".
- *** : Case reports are not obliged to show “Ethical Approval Code”. But it is strongly recommended to obtain written and signed informed consent from patients/ guardians for publishing the case report.
- Submitting informed consent during submission is required for all researches on human subjects.
- Informed consent should be written in the "Methods" section of the manuscript.
- For studies using live animals or human subjects, the author should also include a statement that all experiments were performed in compliance with the relevant laws and institutional guidelines, and also should state the institutional committee(s) that has approved the experiments.
Other useful sources: