- To watch a video about "Invite AE", refer: [YOUTUBE] | [APARAT]
- To watch an educational video about "Invite Reviewer" refer: [YOUTUBE] [APARAT]
To Invite an Associate Editor or a Reviewer to do a review on a manuscript:
- Sign in to journal with "EIC" role (for inviting AE) and "AE" role (for inviting a reviewer).
- In "Manage Manuscripts" go to "Invite AE" or "Invite Reviewer"
- There are 3 options: "Invite AE/Reviewer", "Fast EIC/AE Decision" and "Withdraw"
- To invite AE/Reviewer, click on its button and Choose the favorite AE/Reviewer based on his/her name or classification. Using "classification", EIC or AE is able to list all potential AE or reviewers of that classification.
- Start Date must be earlier than the due date.
- To invite the previous AE of the earlier revision, find its AE by clicking on the desired revision.
- Send email of Invitations to a Reviewer: EIC can add CC or BCC (or more details) for the reviewers and finally send an email to them.
Invitation Emil is editable
Invite a Reviewer using "Manage Users"
EIC must click on Manage User (left menu) and Invite a New Person (by writing email and the full name of the desired reviewer).
For those previously registered users, Assign Role action is required.