The mission of our Academy:
Brieflands Academy is a dynamic educational division committed to equipping and empowering researchers and young talents to excel in journalism and research careers. We strive to provide a learning experience that maximizes value for our colleagues in a professional, supportive, and ethical environment.
- To be a leader in providing successful career outcomes for our academic people through a culture of innovation, commitment, and service.
- To Establishment of the first Academy of medical journalism in the region
- To promote professionalism in journalism
- Upcoming Workshops
- How to Register in a Workshop?
- Previous Workshops: A complete list of all workshops and training courses held by Brieflands can be found here.
Educational Materials for Editorial Boards:
Read more about our educational materials, which are helpful for members of editorial boards. To read or download them, refer here.