List of Articles with Open Peer Review (OPR) in this Journal
Last Update: 01 October, 2023 | 07:11
An "Open Peer Review" process is making the details of all review processes (including reviewers, associate editors, and EICs' comments) as "Public" as it is agreed by EIC, Authors, and reviewers.
Advantages of OPR:
- To create more transparency, constructiveness, and tactful comments in the peer review process,
- more motivations for all involved roles in the review process,
- increase authors' satisfaction with the review process
- A complete list of all published reviewer's comments (OPR) with a direct link to the articles can be found in the below table. Simultaneously, you may find this list on each of our journals' homepages (at the top of the homepage).
- This dynamic list will be updated automatically after publishing each peer review (OPR).
- Please contact us in case of any further questions/inquiries.